WHAT UNILOG WANTED
WHY UNILOG CHOSE GCP
Unilog is a global technology company specializing in ecommerce and product data management in the B2B marketplace. Its flagship product is CIMM2, a software platform designed to facilitate commerce and communication between businesses.
The company is headquartered in Bangalore, India with North American headquarters near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 2015, Unilog was named one of the “50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies” by The Silicon Review.
- The initial migration saved Unilog up to 50% cost reduction for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) vs. AWS
- Multitenancy improved their support costs by 30 – 40%
- Multitenancy improved their operating margins
- Replacement of Oracle will improve its gross profit
- Embracing a micro services and containerization strategy is expected to reduce its operating costs by 60 – 70% versus a traditional IaaS model
- Once its microservices strategy is fully implemented their operating costs will drop, system performance will improve, and features can be developed and implemented much more quickly