Agosto is recognized for its technical proficiency and success in developing Advanced enterprise applications on Google Cloud Platform
SAN FRANCISCO – May 20, 2019 – Agosto, LLC, a cloud services and development company and Google Cloud Premier Partner, announced it has received the Google Cloud Partner Program Specialization in Application Development. By earning this partner specialization, Agosto has proven its expertise and success in building advanced business applications using Google Cloud Platform technologies in both web and mobile environments.
Specializations in the Google Cloud Partner Program are designed to provide Google Cloud customers with qualified partners that have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven success in specialized solution and service areas.
“Our customers inspire us every day to innovate on Google Cloud by sharing their product visions with us,” stated Aric Bandy, President of Agosto. “Google continues to raise the bar, motivating us to achieve milestones in Infrastructure, IoT, and now in application development.”
Agosto’s GCP practice has helped clients leverage IoT, Machine Learning/AI, Data Analytics, Infrastructure and Collaboration:
- Agosto created a proof-of-concept for transportation company GRUPO ADO, which showcased that a Cloud IoT Core-based architecture was a viable path to modernization and functional optimization of many of the organization’s existing core components. GRUPO ADO now has real time access to bus diagnostic data via Google Cloud data and analytics services, and a clear path to future-proof its platform. Grupo ADO is the largest bus operator in Latin America. It operates inter-city routes as well as short routes and tourist charters.
- Agosto worked with a leader in the transportation industry to create a one-stop, user-friendly solution to reduce its total cost of operations and improve the uptime, efficiency and sustainability of its customers’ fleets. The project involved the development of wireless sensors that continuously measure and record tire temperature and pressure, which is paired with other vehicle data and connected to the company’s cloud-based proprietary algorithms to enhance overall fleet operations and predict when the tires need service or replacement. This customer saw results that include:
- increased fleet efficiency by avoiding up to 75% of tire-related breakdowns
- reduced total cost of operations by cutting fuel costs up to 300 Euros per vehicle, per month, and decreasing tire maintenance costs by up to 70%
- improved carbon footprint by using approximately 10% less fuel
Partners that have achieved the Applications Development Specialization have demonstrated the ability to connect, process, store, and analyze device data both at the edge and in the cloud to drive new business value for their customers. Agosto has also earned the Infrastructure Partner Specialization and the IoT Partner Specialization in the Google Cloud Partner Program.
Founded in 2001, Agosto is a cloud services company that helps organizations leverage Google Cloud products in the private and public sectors by providing technical solutions, change management and training, migration and deployment from legacy systems, ongoing admin support, and custom product development. Agosto is one of the largest Google Cloud Platform Partners globally, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn. and with sales offices in Chicago, Toronto, Houston, Nashville, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Agosto’s clients include 1-800-Got-Junk?, the State of Wyoming, Unilog, Groupon, Jaguar Land Rover, and the Library of Congress, among others, and the company has been included in the Inc. 500 | 5000 four times. For more information visit www.agosto.com. Follow Agosto: Twitter | Blog | LinkedIn.