MINNEAPOLIS – May 28, 2020 – Agosto, LLC (“Agosto”), a Pythian company and leading cloud services and development firm, announced the launch of its Managed G Suite Administration Services practice. The service leverages Agosto’s 12+ years of experience with G Suite to offer affordable adoption of best practices, security and key processes to companies who want the benefits of Google applications but don’t want to add administrative workload to their IT teams.
Agosto’s collaboration practice provides implementation and support of Google productivity tools, including G Suite and Chrome Enterprise. A Premier Google Cloud Partner since 2008, Agosto has helped hundreds of companies streamline workflows and enhance team collaboration by replacing legacy systems with Google’s cloud-based G Suite tools. The new offering leverages Pythian’s deep expertise in follow-the-sun managed services for rapid response across all time zones.
“Agosto performed the very first corporate migration to G Suite, back when it was called Google Apps for Business, so we practically wrote the book on it,” said PJ Voysey, vice president of collaboration at Agosto. “A number of our customers have requested ongoing G Suite admin support to allow IT teams to focus on other priorities, and this offering lets organizations tap into Agosto’s vast experience to fulfill that need.”
Managed G Suite Administration Services offers administrative and engineering support including:
- G Suite Practices Review: review and implement onboarding and offboarding processes; implement best practices; implement third-party tools.
- User Moves/Changes/Adds/Deletes (MCADs): provision new users, archive departing employees, etc.
- Ticket Escalation and Incident Management: concierge for Google tickets, including internal engineering review.
- License Management: optimize Google license usage to minimize unused licenses; provide a strategy for deprovisioning licenses and using archived user licenses (AUs).
- Ongoing Change Management: G Suite adoption analysis and recommendations.
- Continuous Training: monthly online training sessions for end-users.
- G Suite Health Management: annual G Suite review with a remediation plan.
For more information about Managed G Suite Administration Services, contact Agosto.
About Agosto, a Pythian Company
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Agosto is an award-winning cloud services company and one of the largest and most innovative Google Cloud Platform Partners in the world. The company helps organizations leverage Google Cloud products by providing technical solutions, change management and training, migration and deployment from legacy systems, ongoing admin support, and custom product development. In 2020 Agosto was acquired by Pythian, a global IT services company that helps organizations turn data into valuable insights, predictions and products. Together, Agosto and Pythian hold Google Cloud Partner specializations in Cloud Migration, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT, Infrastructure, Application Development and Work Transformation-Enterprise. Pythian was named Google Cloud Data Analytics Partner of the Year in 2018. For more information visit www.agosto.com.
Follow: Twitter | Blog | LinkedIn.