Google Cloud Storage Gateway
Agosto was recently named one of the 'Top 10 Companies in the Cloud Storage Gateway Market' (learn more)
Google Cloud Storage Gateway (CSG) is a fully-managed, cloud-integrated storage system. CSG addresses storage challenges including:
- Sprawling network attached storage (NAS)
- Aging storage area networks (SANs)
- Offsite backups/disaster recovery
- Rarely accessed archive data
Whether it's configuring the appliance or making sure your data is making it to the cloud, our experienced consultants will take care of it all.
- Are my backups reliable? How quickly could I restore them?
- How much time am I wasting provisioning storage/backups?
- Have I tested my data disaster recovery plan?
- How often do I have to add capacity to servers and expensive SAN/NAS?
- Do I know where to turn for comprehensive storage system support?
Presented as a remote disk/file share, Google CSG works with an existing backup/archive/storage environment, making it easy to expand storage with on-demand Google Cloud Storage. The solution stores a full, encrypted data copy in Google's cloud, and maintaining a local copy of recently accessed data.
Agosto manages your entire experience, from install to data migration, technical support included.